Here’s the scenario: You sign up with Wix, select a template, and now you’re ready to replace the Wix template with your design and content. The first thing you go to do is change the template logo. But wait a minute? The logo is actually a combination of text, an image and a background color and my logo is just one image. How do I change the Wix template logo then??
It’s a common question, mostly because Wix does not have an “Add Logo” or “Replace Logo” option (perhaps in future versions). So to replace the Wix template logo with yours, simply follow these steps (and/or watch the Quick Wix video below).
How to Change the Wix Template Logo
- Select each item in the default Wix logo. Hold down the Ctrl key and click each item in the logo.
- Hit the delete key on your device. You’ll now have a blank area where the logo was.
- On the left menu, click “Add”, then click “Image”, then click “My Image Uploads”.
- Click the “Upload Media” button and then click the “Upload from Computer” button.
- Find the logo on your computer and double-click it.
- Once the image loads, click the “Add to Page” button on the bottom right.
- Since Wix doesn’t know this image is your logo, it will place it in the middle of your web template. So you’ll need to drag it into the header and then, by grabbing the corner of the image box, scale it so it fits within the template header.